Pepper Steak with Crunchy Vegetables & Organic Ginger
- 3 tsp.Wakaya Perfection Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 medium onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 ea. red and yellow pepper (sliced thinly)
- 2 carrots (sliced thinly)
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1/4 cup straw mushrooms
- 4 cups napa cabbage
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp. roasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. palm sugar
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, sherry, and sesame oil.
- Cut meat into portion sizes and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grill to desired temperature. Let meat rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large pan or wok over high heat and add peanut oil.
- Add the onions and peppers, tossing vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and ginger and cook until tender (about 5 more minutes).
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the vegetable section and toss.
Finally, combine sauce ingredients and stir into the vegetable mixture. Spoon over beef.