Roasted Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Crack coconut in half. With a knife, cut our the coconut meat and slice into thin, even strips.
- Arrange in single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle generously with Wakaya Perfection Sea Salt.
- Bake coconut strips for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Transfer coconut strips onto a wire rack to cool.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with sweet chili sauce as a dip.
- Store coconut strips in airtight container. If they soften, re-bake until crisp again.